The research of cultural heritage disasters was carried out in earnest following the fire at Naksansa Temple in 2004 and in the wake of the arson at Sungnyemun Gate in 2008. Research on earthquakes has been conducted since before the 9.12 earthquake in Gyeongju. However, related research has increased in the wake of the Act on the preparation for Earthquake which was first implemented in 2009. And the 9.12 earthquake has caused major changes in the field of research. Through the analysis of the research flow and research results in the field of earthquake prevention of architectural cultural heritage changed by the occurrence of major earthquakes, this paper presented the direction of research to be carried forward in the future.
문화재 재난에 대한 연구는 2004년 낙산사 화재를 거쳐, 2008년 숭례문 화재를 계기로 본격적으로 전개되었다. 지진에 대한 연구는 경주지역을 중심으로 발생한 9.12지진 이전부터 이루어져 왔지만, 2009년 첫 시행된 지진재해대책법을 계기로 관련 연구가 증가하였으며 9.12지진을 계기로 연구 분야에 큰 변화가 일어나고 있다. 본 논문에서는 주요지진 발생에 의해 변화된 건축문화재 지진 방재분야의 연구흐름과 연구 성과의 분석을 통해, 향후 나아가야 할 연구방향을 제시하였다.
- Cultural Heritage Administration (2017). A Preliminary evaluation research on seismic performance of architectural heritage.
- Jo, S.S. (2019). Trends and Direction of State-run Researches on the Disaster Prevention of Cultural Heritage, Journal of the Society of Cultural Heritage Disaster Prevention Vol.4, No.2.
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage (2017). A Planning study on earthquake response of architectural heritage.
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage (2018). A Study on earthquake damage simulation and reinforcement measures for architectural Heritage.
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage (2019). A Basic Study on the Construction of Earthquake Hazard Map for Architectural Heritage in Gyeongju and Pohang Area.
- 文化部文化資產肩 (2017). 0206地震文化資產建築震害-緊急應變及經驗探討.
- Publisher :The Society of Cultural Heritage Disaster Prevention
- Publisher(Ko) :문화재방재학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Cultural Heritage Disaster Prevention
- Journal Title(Ko) :문화재방재학회논문집
- Volume : 5
- No :3
- Pages :171-183